Our team at Robert Walter Technical & Consultancy Services RWCTS lends its name to the founder and Managing Director Robert Walter. Consultancy services at RWCTS may range from advice on chemical additives for a any concrete product to dismantling a multi million dollar plant and relocation to a location anywhere in the world. Whether you are a small producer or an international company we assure you of an honest and professional approach to what ever advice you may need. Our industry experience is worldwide but a considerable amount of our time is spent in Europe and The Middle East.
Some of our consultancy services we have highlighted below.
- Specialists in finding simple and cost effective solutions to your production and investment options based on our experience.
- Appraisal of competing suppliers and their capabilities. .
- We can advise you who can best supply the plant you need to do the job you want.
- We can advise you who can best supply a plant you need to do the job you want.
- The Pedigree to value used machinery, evaluate the cost of relocation and movement quickly and very professionally.
Robert Walter has over 20 years “hands on experience” working internationally in the Concrete Industry.
- Electrical/Mechanical Fitter
- Programmer and Chief Technician
- Project Management on site
- Service & Customer Support U.S.
- Technical Director
- General Manager